
Dear Runners, Coaches, Parents, and Friends:
Welcome to the Canyon High School Cross Country edublog. This edublog is designed to keep you up-to-date on everything related to the Fall 2007 Canyon High School Cross Country season.
I am Jan Ray, one of the many Cross Country moms (well, stepmoms). My job is to maintain this site for everyone's benefit, so that communication flourishes. So, please let me know if there is something that you think should be posted to this site. I will be happy to write it up and display the information ASAP. (My e-mail address is in the profile on the left pane.)
If you are not familiar with using an edublog, it's pretty easy. The most recent information will always be on top. You can easily scroll down to review previously posted information.
I appreciate the opportunity to work with all of you. I know we will have a great season!
Jan Ray

No comments:
Post a Comment